Vein Disease Treatment in Edison, NJ
Comprehensive Vein Care
Edison, NJ 08820
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 3 pm
If you or someone you know is suffering from the pain of spider veins, varicose veins or other vein diseases of the leg, look no further than Comprehensive Vein Care of Edison, NJ. Our multidisciplinary staff specializes in treating all aspects of chronic leg pain for optimal relief, utilizing state-of-the-art techniques and technologies for venous conditions. Our specialists will perform a diagnosis based on the discomfort you are feeling as well as your medical history. Once your condition is determined, we will consult with you to determine the best course of action for the leg pain or discomfort you are experiencing, before utilizing one of our safe, minimally invasive procedures. Whatever venous disease you are suffering from, you can rest assured that our board-certified doctors will be able to restore your legs, and thus your quality of life, to full health. Contact Comprehensive Vein Care of Edison, NJ today.
Treatments for venous disease we can perform include:
- Ultrasound diagnosis and outpatient vein closure, for instances of less severe venous conditions;
- Sclerotherapy, in which a salt solution is injected into the damaged vein to seal it;
- Radiofrequency Ablation, which applies targeted thermal therapy to the damaged vein;
- VenaSeal, a proprietary medical adhesive delivered directly to the varicose vein;
- Varithena, an injectable microfoam which collapses the affected vein via injection of a catheter;
- Therapeutic compression stockings, which gradually compress the affected leg to treat varicose veins.